I returned to the old cemetery that I posted pictures of a couple years ago, this time to make a video. Still doesn’t do it justice, but it’s nice to have it recorded. I wish I’d done this earlier, before so many stones crumbled.
Top Posts & Pages
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Some Say the World Will End in Orange, Some Say in Blue
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- Nationalism, Cosmopolitanism, and Greed in Fallout: New Vegas (Spoilers ahead!)
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing