It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Would Max Weber View American Football?
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- Interview with Eileen Stephenson, author of "Tales of Byzantium"
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing