It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Ship names
- Book Review: "Ruins of Empire: Saturnius Mons" by Jeremy L. Jones
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein (1959)
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure