It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- An experiment, complete with a hypothesis and all those bells and whistles
- Book Review: “Ocean Echoes” by Sheila Hurst
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- OneSTDV responds to me.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- The English Civil War and Religious Tolerance
- Movie Review: "Ghost in the Shell" (2017) *Spoilers Ahead!*
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing