It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Great Post by Audrey Driscoll on Indie Authors
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing