It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy
- Book Review: "Agent Zero" by Jack Mars
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Grayling; or, 'Murder Will Out'" by William Gilmore Simms (1845)
- Movie Review: "The Black Hole" (1979)
- TV Review: "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Space Vampire"
- Book Review: "Tales of Byzantium" by Eileen Stephenson
- Why Padmé Amidala is my favorite character in the "Star Wars" movies
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group