It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Writing Romance
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing