It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- An Anniversary
- Book Review: "Tiny Shoes Dancing" by Audrey Kalman
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "And It Casts Its Echoes Still": The 10th Anniversary of "Knights of The Old Republic II"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Haiku NFL Season Predictions
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Movie Review: "It Comes at Night" (2017)
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing