It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Calling WWII historians: Why did Guderian obey the "halt" order?
- Book review: "Eating Bull", by Carrie Rubin
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
- Art Bell
- "Not Much Sun in My Story": The Romantic Beauty of "Jane Got a Gun"
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing