It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- For those not on Twitter...
- Book Review: "The Devil and the Wolf" by Richard L. Pastore
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Things to Think About
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing