Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Book Review: “I Put Pants on for This?” by Jackson Banks
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- "And It Casts Its Echoes Still": The 10th Anniversary of "Knights of The Old Republic II"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Trump trolled Rachel Maddow and MSNBC