Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- "The Model of a Laissez-Faire Economist"
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Mark Paxson, Phillip McCollum, and Why You Should Read Short Stories
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "Not Much Sun in My Story": The Romantic Beauty of "Jane Got a Gun"
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing