Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- The Centuries-old Conspiracy to... write folk-music?
- W.S. Gilbert, H.P. Lovecraft, and Literary Fashions
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- James Cameron's appalling arrogance.
- "I alone can fix it": Donald Trump and the "Great Man theory"
- "The Competition Is Doing It" vs. "Not Invented Here Syndrome"
- Calling WWII historians: Why did Guderian obey the "halt" order?
- How I Spent My Youth
- Walpurgian Moon
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing