Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Abby: Alone" by Peter Martuneac
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: "Book of the Elder Wisdom: An Eldritch Mystery" by R. Walter Dutton
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure