Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure: Chapter 4
- Book Review: "Fan Plan: Meteor Strike" by Patrick Prescott
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure: Chapter 1
- Book Series Retrospective: "Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear" by John Whitman
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)