Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Keiree" by C. Litka
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- "Turok 2" and Lovecraftian horror in gaming.
- Book Review: “The First Protectors” by Victor Godinez
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure