Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: “Hasuga’s Garden” by Frederick Anderson
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: “The Calling of Mother Adelli” by Zoe Keithley
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- New Book: "The House of Teufelvelt"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing