Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Burke in the Land of Silver" by Tom Williams
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Recommendations
- "I alone can fix it": Donald Trump and the "Great Man theory"
- TV Review: “Wishbone: Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars” (1997)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure