Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conference Title Game Predictions
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- You Guys Are The Best!
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- What I'd Tell My Younger Self
- Description in Fiction Revisited
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing