Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Trump Betrays His Base.
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Movie Review: "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" (2017)
- Indie Book Reviews
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theory current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing