Generation Zero is a new documentary about the financial crisis. Apparently, it claims that the baby boomers caused the stock market crash in some way that I can’t figure out yet. I haven’t seen it, but it’s stocked with so many mainstream Republican/neo-con types that it makes me suspicious of just how much new information is in it. Based on the trailer, it looks a lot like Zeitgeist for Republicans.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Uncanny Raven Winston" by Tammie Painter
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- The Centuries-old Conspiracy to... write folk-music?
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- "Jane Got a Gun" Five Years Later
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Book Review: "The Unpublishables" by Noah Goats
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure