The original cover was more of a placeholder–I’ve now gotten a new cover that I think captures the mood of the book much better.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Forgiven: A Historical Novel" by Geoff Lawson
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
- "It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquility: they must have action."--Jane Eyre.
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Movie Review: "The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu" (2009)
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "The Model of a Laissez-Faire Economist"
- How Would Max Weber View American Football?
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure