The original cover was more of a placeholder–I’ve now gotten a new cover that I think captures the mood of the book much better.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Spirit of Cahir Mullach" by Clayton J. Callahan
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "The Dragon in the Sea" by Frank Herbert (1956)
- Consorting with the Dark Powers
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- What Happened To Your Favorite Media Franchise
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
- How I Spent My Youth
- Video Game Review: "Mass Effect Andromeda"
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group