While I’ll admit this is pretty funny, I would have thought they wouldn’t want to waste all that time that could have been spent campaigning. Then again, I suppose since they’ve pretty much wrapped up the nomination, they are just in a holding pattern until August.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Forgiven: A Historical Novel" by Geoff Lawson
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
- Ship names
- American Exceptionalism and Fascism.
- How Would Max Weber View American Football?
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- Movie Review: "The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu" (2009)
- Book Review: "A Thousand Yesteryears" by Mae Clair
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure