While I’ll admit this is pretty funny, I would have thought they wouldn’t want to waste all that time that could have been spent campaigning. Then again, I suppose since they’ve pretty much wrapped up the nomination, they are just in a holding pattern until August.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Doormen" by Victor Godinez
- Book Review: "URP-113" by M.D. Parker
- From the Vault: Movie Review: "Billy the Kid vs. Dracula"
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- The Year in Reviews
- Film Review: “Sleepy Hollow” (1999)
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- Ship names
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group