Thanks to all of you who have read The Directorate! And a special shout-out to those who not only read, but also reviewed and provided helpful feedback, right down to notifying me about typos. (Which should now be fixed, BTW) Patrick, Carrie, Mark… I’m incredibly lucky to have readers who are so supportive of my work. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing About Food
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- On the use of "said" and other "boring" words
- Book Review: "Swimming with Bridgeport Girls" by Anthony Tambakis
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing