Thanks to all of you who have read The Directorate! And a special shout-out to those who not only read, but also reviewed and provided helpful feedback, right down to notifying me about typos. (Which should now be fixed, BTW) Patrick, Carrie, Mark… I’m incredibly lucky to have readers who are so supportive of my work. Thank you!
- Book Review: “The Last Photograph of John Buckley: A Ghost Story” by T.J. Brown
- Book Review: “Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact” by Karen Traviss
- Book Review: “Never Die” by Rob J. Hayes
- Book Review: “The Story of John Warbly and the Crabcakes, America’s Favorite Band” by Zachary Shatzer
- Book Review: “Ill Intent” by Geoffrey Cooper
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Last Photograph of John Buckley: A Ghost Story" by T.J. Brown
- The lyrics to "Waltzing Matilda" make no sense.
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- Book Series Retrospective: "Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear" by John Whitman
- Movie Review: "Friendly Persuasion" (1956)
- Book Review: "Star Wars Republic Commando: Hard Contact" by Karen Traviss
- John Derbyshire's bad advice column.
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group