That’s right! Unlike my previous one, this book is much longer. I wrote in a very different style from the earlier stories. It started as an exercise to break writer’s block, where I simply started writing whatever came to mind without worrying about it, and I was so pleased with the result, I decided to edit it a bit, and I plan to publish it on Kindle in the next few weeks. I’ll be posting more info on it soon.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon"
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Liars and Thieves" by D. Wallace Peach
- More musings on charisma.
- More about Niall Ferguson's article.
- Some of My Favorite Fiction Authors
- Book Review: “The Gossamer Power” by Abbie Evans
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure