That’s right! Unlike my previous one, this book is much longer. I wrote in a very different style from the earlier stories. It started as an exercise to break writer’s block, where I simply started writing whatever came to mind without worrying about it, and I was so pleased with the result, I decided to edit it a bit, and I plan to publish it on Kindle in the next few weeks. I’ll be posting more info on it soon.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Napoleon" (2023)
- Movie Review: "The Black Hole" (1979)
- Book Review: "The Mysteries" by Bill Watterson and John Kascht
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- Movie Review: "A Christmas Witness"
- Movie Review: "Lucy" (2014)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Thoughts on the "Dune" movie (2021)
- Movie Review: "Colossus: The Forbin Project" (1970)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group