That’s right! Unlike my previous one, this book is much longer. I wrote in a very different style from the earlier stories. It started as an exercise to break writer’s block, where I simply started writing whatever came to mind without worrying about it, and I was so pleased with the result, I decided to edit it a bit, and I plan to publish it on Kindle in the next few weeks. I’ll be posting more info on it soon.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein (1959)
- "It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquility: they must have action."--Jane Eyre.
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure