That’s right! Unlike my previous one, this book is much longer. I wrote in a very different style from the earlier stories. It started as an exercise to break writer’s block, where I simply started writing whatever came to mind without worrying about it, and I was so pleased with the result, I decided to edit it a bit, and I plan to publish it on Kindle in the next few weeks. I’ll be posting more info on it soon.
Top Posts & Pages
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Ship names
- Book Series Retrospective: "Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear" by John Whitman
- Transverse City: Warren Zevon's Forgotten 1980s Cyberpunk Album
- Book Review: "The Prospect" by Kevin Brennan
- "The Model of a Laissez-Faire Economist"
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- "The Mothman"
- "By The Waters of Babylon"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group