That’s right! Unlike my previous one, this book is much longer. I wrote in a very different style from the earlier stories. It started as an exercise to break writer’s block, where I simply started writing whatever came to mind without worrying about it, and I was so pleased with the result, I decided to edit it a bit, and I plan to publish it on Kindle in the next few weeks. I’ll be posting more info on it soon.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- The coming rehabilitation of the underappreciated "Star Wars" prequels
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Not a Video Game Review: "Far Cry 5"
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing