Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Rural and Urban. Nationalism and Cosmopolitanism.
- Video Game Review: "Prey" (2017)
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing