Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- The coming rehabilitation of the underappreciated "Star Wars" prequels
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Not a Video Game Review: "Far Cry 5"
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing