Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: “Of Patchwork Warriors: (Being Vol.1 of the Precipice Dominions)” by R.J. Llewellyn
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Andrew Crowther on Philosophical Comedy
- The Decline of the WASP
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing