Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- "And It Casts Its Echoes Still": The 10th Anniversary of "Knights of The Old Republic II"
- My review of the movie "Thor" (2011)