Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Book Review: "The Hundred Other Rileys" by Adam Bertocci
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Consorting with the Dark Powers
- Movie Review: "Sahara" (1983)
- Movie Review: "The Masque of the Red Death" (1964)
- TV Review: “Wishbone: Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars” (1997)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group