Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
- Book Review: “The Gossamer Globe” by Abbie Evans
- Book Review: “The Adventures of Sarah Ann Lewis and the Memory Thieves” by Joshua C. Carroll
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” – A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Book Review: “Scout’s Honor: A Sword & Planet Adventure (Scout Series Book #1)” by Henry Vogel
- Book Review: “Forever” by Geoffrey M. Cooper
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Gossamer Globe" by Abbie Evans
- Peter Hitchens and the Christian Restraint of the Middle Ages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Stephen Bannon: Master of Strategy or Passing Tramp?
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Peter Hitchens enlarges on his point about the Middle Ages, but still does not convince me.
- Book Review: "Moon Goddess" by Joy V. Spicer