I briefly enabled the new “reply” comment form yesterday (thanks, Thingy) but then I grew concerned that it might not work right–as in, not allow people to comment at all. I’m paranoid about comments ever since last summer’s troubles with them. So for now, I’m leaving things as they have been since then.
Top Posts & Pages
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- The English Civil War and Religious Tolerance
- Why are there never two charismatic candidates running against each other?
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing