I briefly enabled the new “reply” comment form yesterday (thanks, Thingy) but then I grew concerned that it might not work right–as in, not allow people to comment at all. I’m paranoid about comments ever since last summer’s troubles with them. So for now, I’m leaving things as they have been since then.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Ship names
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- The Mother of all Conspiracy Theories
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
- "The Competition Is Doing It" vs. "Not Invented Here Syndrome"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure