I briefly enabled the new “reply” comment form yesterday (thanks, Thingy) but then I grew concerned that it might not work right–as in, not allow people to comment at all. I’m paranoid about comments ever since last summer’s troubles with them. So for now, I’m leaving things as they have been since then.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: “Hasuga’s Garden” by Frederick Anderson
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review: “The Calling of Mother Adelli” by Zoe Keithley
- Movie Review: "A Tale of Love and Darkness" (2015)
- Indie Book Reviews
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing