I bet somewhere today there’s some slacker student with a paper due that he hasn’t worked on, and he’s just now going to go cribbing from Wikipedia like he always does, when he gets an unpleasant surprise.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has charisma.
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Movie Review: "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" (2017)
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing