I bet somewhere today there’s some slacker student with a paper due that he hasn’t worked on, and he’s just now going to go cribbing from Wikipedia like he always does, when he gets an unpleasant surprise.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "On the Other Side of the River" by Noah Goats
- My review of The Phantom Menace in 3D
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- A (very long) post on Confederate nostalgia
- A New Sub-Genre of Horror
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "She Who Comes Forth" by Audrey Driscoll
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing