I bet somewhere today there’s some slacker student with a paper due that he hasn’t worked on, and he’s just now going to go cribbing from Wikipedia like he always does, when he gets an unpleasant surprise.
- Book Review: “The Hundred Other Rileys” by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: “Solomon’s Fortune” by Peter Martuneac
- “No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind… We’ll start again, live in villages!”
- Book Review: “The Cybernetic Tea Shop” by Meredith Katz
- Book Review: “Commando – Shoot To Kill: Rhodesian Bush War Operator” by Peter Rische
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "The Hundred Other Rileys" by Adam Bertocci
- Ship names
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- Movie Review: "A Christmas Witness"
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- TV Review: "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Space Vampire"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group