I bet somewhere today there’s some slacker student with a paper due that he hasn’t worked on, and he’s just now going to go cribbing from Wikipedia like he always does, when he gets an unpleasant surprise.
Top Posts & Pages
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Interview with Audrey Driscoll, author of the Herbert West series
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing