I bet somewhere today there’s some slacker student with a paper due that he hasn’t worked on, and he’s just now going to go cribbing from Wikipedia like he always does, when he gets an unpleasant surprise.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: “The Bone Curse” by Carrie Rubin
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- "Prince of Monte Carlo syndrome"
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Sexism in Gilbert and Sullivan
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Trump Betrays His Base.
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing