Admittedly, I suspect they won’t fund the very best games, and the Tea Partiers will probably throw a fit over the fiscal irresponsibility of it all–and they may even have a point in this case–but still, it’s nice to see they realized the medium was worthy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Peter Hitchens and the Christian Restraint of the Middle Ages
- Interview with Audrey Driscoll, author of the Herbert West series
- 1NG4: A Long Short Story
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Populism Then vs. Populism Now
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing