Admittedly, I suspect they won’t fund the very best games, and the Tea Partiers will probably throw a fit over the fiscal irresponsibility of it all–and they may even have a point in this case–but still, it’s nice to see they realized the medium was worthy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Music and Writing
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing