How ironic would it be if, as suggested by prominent Conservative writer Charles Krauthammer, Julian Assange were prosecuted under the Espionage Act of 1917; an act originally endorsed by the Conservatives’ hated foe; the alleged “Liberal Fascist” Woodrow Wilson?
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: “The Man Who Found Birds among the Stars: A Biographical Fiction Part One: Eagle Ascendant” by Lorinda J. Taylor
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Book Review: “The Saga of the Volsungs: With the Saga of Ragnar Lothbrok” translated by Jackson Crawford
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure