How ironic would it be if, as suggested by prominent Conservative writer Charles Krauthammer, Julian Assange were prosecuted under the Espionage Act of 1917; an act originally endorsed by the Conservatives’ hated foe; the alleged “Liberal Fascist” Woodrow Wilson?
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Nationalism, Cosmopolitanism, and Greed in Fallout: New Vegas (Spoilers ahead!)
- "The Mothman"
- A Halloween Poem
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure