How ironic would it be if, as suggested by prominent Conservative writer Charles Krauthammer, Julian Assange were prosecuted under the Espionage Act of 1917; an act originally endorsed by the Conservatives’ hated foe; the alleged “Liberal Fascist” Woodrow Wilson?
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- What Good is a Conspiracy if You're Not Around to Enjoy It?
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- Movie Review: "Sahara" (1983)
- Book Review: “Cowboy Karma” by Hank Bruce
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure