“There is a notable tendency among conservative bloggers to limit themselves to three basic categories of topics:
1. Liberals are evil.
2. The media is biased.
3. Whatever is on the Drudge Report.”
- Book Review: “Never Die” by Rob J. Hayes
- Book Review: “The Story of John Warbly and the Crabcakes, America’s Favorite Band” by Zachary Shatzer
- Book Review: “Ill Intent” by Geoffrey Cooper
- Book Review: “Their Names Were Many” by Peter Martuneac
- Book Review: “McGorgol and Hockney at the Guano Island Hotel” by Audrey Noah
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Never Die" by Rob J. Hayes
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Video Game Review: "Prey" (2017)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- The English Civil War and Religious Tolerance
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group