It’s my least favorite holiday; but hey, at least there’s football on. And then people start gearing up for the ridiculousness that is “Black Friday’. Speaking of which, here is a good article by Shamus Young about how all that frenzied shopping came about.
- Book Review: “The Hundred Other Rileys” by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: “Solomon’s Fortune” by Peter Martuneac
- “No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind… We’ll start again, live in villages!”
- Book Review: “The Cybernetic Tea Shop” by Meredith Katz
- Book Review: “Commando – Shoot To Kill: Rhodesian Bush War Operator” by Peter Rische
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- Movie Review: "A Christmas Witness"
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- Book Review: "The Hundred Other Rileys" by Adam Bertocci
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
- Book Review: "On The Marble Cliffs" by Ernst Jünger (Translated by Stuart Hood)
- Book Review: "The Fall of Alla Xul" by Andrew Rakich
- Ship names
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group