It’s my least favorite holiday; but hey, at least there’s football on. And then people start gearing up for the ridiculousness that is “Black Friday’. Speaking of which, here is a good article by Shamus Young about how all that frenzied shopping came about.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "A True Map of the City: Lost in Dystopia" by J. Guenther
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein (1959)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- "And It Casts Its Echoes Still": The 10th Anniversary of "Knights of The Old Republic II"
- Book Review: "Aamrgan" by Cliff Hays
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure