I once compared the Republican party to the rogue droid G0-T0 from KotOR II. Now, having read Gary Kamiya’s Salon article making the case for robo-Romney, I really don’t know why I didn’t go ahead and compare the Republican nominee-in-waiting himself to that deceptive droid. The similarities are many, particularly in the way G0-T0 poses as a human to accomplish his economic and political goals.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Ship names
- Book Review: "The Goose Finder" by Zachary Shatzer
- Word Counts
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein (1959)
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- "Turok 2" and Lovecraftian horror in gaming.
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group