Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- You Guys Are The Best!
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Christians, Christianity and Christendom
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- This Week's Nature Videos
- Movie Review: "Lucy" (2014)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing