Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Vokhtah (The Suns of Vokhtah Book 1)” by A.C. Flory
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- "Prince of Monte Carlo syndrome"
- Book Review: "The Devil and the Wolf" by Richard L. Pastore
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Does Trump *really* have charisma?