Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Imperial Passions: The Great Palace" by Eileen Stephenson
- Ship names
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Cosmopolitanism and Nationalism.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Movie Review: "Tank Girl" (1995)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- The King: An Absurd Comic Fantasy
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group