Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "Still, perhaps it would be wise/Not to carp or criticize."
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Christians, Christianity and Christendom
- Movie Review: "It Comes at Night" (2017)
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Movie Review: "A Star Is Born" (2018)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing