Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
- Book Review: “The Hundred Other Rileys” by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: “Solomon’s Fortune” by Peter Martuneac
- “No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind… We’ll start again, live in villages!”
- Book Review: “The Cybernetic Tea Shop” by Meredith Katz
- Book Review: “Commando – Shoot To Kill: Rhodesian Bush War Operator” by Peter Rische
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- Movie Review: "A Christmas Witness"
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- Book Review: "The Hundred Other Rileys" by Adam Bertocci
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Transverse City: Warren Zevon's Forgotten 1980s Cyberpunk Album
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group