Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- I don't always pay attention to beer ads, but when I do, it's because they involve Gilbert and Sullivan
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- American Exceptionalism and Fascism.
- The relevance of the "Star Wars" Prequels to the Present-Day United States
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing