Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- The coming rehabilitation of the underappreciated "Star Wars" prequels
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Movie Review: "It Comes at Night" (2017)
- Calling WWII historians: Why did Guderian obey the "halt" order?
- The Principles of Trumpspeak
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- Not a Video Game Review: "Far Cry 5"
- Movie Review: "Blade Runner 2049"
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing