Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Book Review: “The Triumph of Vice, and Other Stories” by W.S. Gilbert, curated by Andrew Crowther
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- My review of the movie "Thor" (2011)
- Movie Review: "Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi" (Major Spoilers!)