Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Fan Plan: Meteor Strike" by Patrick Prescott
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Ship names
- Book Review: "A Feast for Sight" by Tammie Painter
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- "The Competition Is Doing It" vs. "Not Invented Here Syndrome"
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Mothman"