Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Nationalism, Cosmopolitanism, and Greed in Fallout: New Vegas (Spoilers ahead!)
- "The Mothman"
- A Halloween Poem
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure