The closest thing I’ve played to one of these “social games” was Animal Crossing, which was quite enjoyable in its way, but after playing it regularly for about a year, I’d had the experience and have never since felt a desire to play a game that simulated doing everyday activities.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- A Bleg
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Let's Play a Game!
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Swimming with Bridgeport Girls" by Anthony Tambakis
- Sexism in Gilbert and Sullivan
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing