Actually, they apparently do mass-produce platinum-colored data storage devices that are about the size and shape of a poker chip. Amusingly, I discovered this fact after I had already played New Vegas, and I did what must have been quite a comical double take upon seeing it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter" by Morgan Mayer
- Book Series Retrospective: "Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear" by John Whitman
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Movie Review: “Knives Out”
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman" (2017)
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- My rewrite of the "Mass Effect 3" ending