Actually, they apparently do mass-produce platinum-colored data storage devices that are about the size and shape of a poker chip. Amusingly, I discovered this fact after I had already played New Vegas, and I did what must have been quite a comical double take upon seeing it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Music and Writing
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Movie Review: "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" (2017)
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Book Review: "Napoleon in America" by Shannon Selin
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing