Actually, they apparently do mass-produce platinum-colored data storage devices that are about the size and shape of a poker chip. Amusingly, I discovered this fact after I had already played New Vegas, and I did what must have been quite a comical double take upon seeing it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Calmer Girls" by Jennifer Kelland Perry
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: “The Secha” by Dawn Trowell Jones
- Fan builds replica Buffalo Bills stadium out of Lego
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem