Interesting article by Maureen Callahan in the New York Post about Sarah Palin’s media strategy, as well as a brief (if oblique) history of the power of charisma for Presidential candidates. It pretty neatly sums up what I’ve been trying to say on this blog for a while now.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Napoleon" (2023)
- Movie Review: "Christmas Crush"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Movie Review: "The Black Hole" (1979)
- Book Review: "The Mysteries" by Bill Watterson and John Kascht
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty" by Raymond Benson
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- It's starting to look like Nick Clegg has charisma.
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group