Interesting article by Maureen Callahan in the New York Post about Sarah Palin’s media strategy, as well as a brief (if oblique) history of the power of charisma for Presidential candidates. It pretty neatly sums up what I’ve been trying to say on this blog for a while now.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter" by Morgan Mayer
- Book Review: "Hart for Adventure" by Henry Vogel
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman" (2017)
- The coming rehabilitation of the underappreciated "Star Wars" prequels
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "Mass Effect" Theory: Cerberus as an allegory for EA
- Movie Review: "Darkest Hour" (2017)