If by “big picture”, he means their repetition of the ancient “good humans vs. evil aliens” storyline, then yes, that is true. But never mind a little thing like “narrative detail”; it’s a glowing review, and Hoggins apparently considers Reach to be a great game because… it’s just like all the other Halo games?
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter" by Morgan Mayer
- Book Review: "Hart for Adventure" by Henry Vogel
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman" (2017)
- The coming rehabilitation of the underappreciated "Star Wars" prequels
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "Mass Effect" Theory: Cerberus as an allegory for EA
- Movie Review: "Darkest Hour" (2017)