A new poll suggests it is. I suspect, however, that it’s just because of a temporary “summer lull” in politics.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Forbidden Kisses" by Sha Renée
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure: Chapter 7
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Book Review: “The Triumph of Vice, and Other Stories” by W.S. Gilbert, curated by Andrew Crowther
- Movie Review: "Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker"
- Book Review: "Fan Plan: Meteor Strike" by Patrick Prescott
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Star Trek" and Fascism
- Welcome aboard!
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man