This guy is challenging Arkansas Senator Blanche Lincoln in the primaries. Again, as is so often the case, neither has much in the way of charisma. (Halter reminds me of Bobby Jindal.) It’s important to bring these examples up to remind us of why charisma on an Obama or Palin level is such a powerful force.
Top Posts & Pages
- "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Writing Romance
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Description in Fiction Revisited
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "Not Much Sun in My Story": The Romantic Beauty of "Jane Got a Gun"
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing