It might depress you or it might cheer you up. It can depend what kind of day you’re having, I guess.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy
- Why Padmé Amidala is my favorite character in the "Star Wars" movies
- TV Review: "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Space Vampire"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Grayling; or, 'Murder Will Out'" by William Gilmore Simms (1845)
- Book Review: "Agent Zero" by Jack Mars
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- Book Review: "Tales of Byzantium" by Eileen Stephenson
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group