I’m really glad he has dropped out, because if any of the stuff alleged about him is true, it means he has extremely serious character flaws. Although, I am kind of surprised he didn’t first try to use the “lots of other Presidents have committed adultery” defense. I mean, he could have tried to argue that it’s not relevant to his ability to do the job, but then again, his relevant credentials don’t seem great to me, either.
Top Posts & Pages
- "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Writing Romance
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Repairer of Reputations"
- Description in Fiction Revisited
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- "Not Much Sun in My Story": The Romantic Beauty of "Jane Got a Gun"
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing