I’m really glad he has dropped out, because if any of the stuff alleged about him is true, it means he has extremely serious character flaws. Although, I am kind of surprised he didn’t first try to use the “lots of other Presidents have committed adultery” defense. I mean, he could have tried to argue that it’s not relevant to his ability to do the job, but then again, his relevant credentials don’t seem great to me, either.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "His Name Was Zach" by Peter Martuneac
- Book Review: "Dune" by Frank Herbert (1965)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "Starship Troopers" by Robert Heinlein (1959)
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure