I’m really glad he has dropped out, because if any of the stuff alleged about him is true, it means he has extremely serious character flaws. Although, I am kind of surprised he didn’t first try to use the “lots of other Presidents have committed adultery” defense. I mean, he could have tried to argue that it’s not relevant to his ability to do the job, but then again, his relevant credentials don’t seem great to me, either.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- "Star Trek" and Fascism
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing