I’m really glad he has dropped out, because if any of the stuff alleged about him is true, it means he has extremely serious character flaws. Although, I am kind of surprised he didn’t first try to use the “lots of other Presidents have committed adultery” defense. I mean, he could have tried to argue that it’s not relevant to his ability to do the job, but then again, his relevant credentials don’t seem great to me, either.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of The Phantom Menace in 3D
- Book Review: "On the Other Side of the River" by Noah Goats
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "She Who Comes Forth" by Audrey Driscoll
- The battle of Waterloo was won on the playing fields of Econ 101
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing