I’ve never been a Halo fan, but even if you think it’s the best game ever, do you really need a remastered version of it? I mean, sure, they’ll give it better graphics, but so what? It’s the same thing. What was missing from the first Halo?
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- Video Game Review: "Prey" (2017)
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "A Most Ingenious Paradox", by Gayden Wren
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing