I’ve never been a Halo fan, but even if you think it’s the best game ever, do you really need a remastered version of it? I mean, sure, they’ll give it better graphics, but so what? It’s the same thing. What was missing from the first Halo?
Top Posts & Pages
- Mark Paxson, Phillip McCollum, and Why You Should Read Short Stories
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Raven Rock", by Garrett Graff
- Re-uploads of some of my old videos
- Book Review: "A Most Ingenious Paradox", by Gayden Wren
- Some Say the World Will End in Orange, Some Say in Blue
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing