I’m often away from the blog for much of the day, which means I don’t have a chance to check the “spam” comment folder for a long time. So, if your comment on a post doesn’t show up, it probably means that it was caught in the filter and I haven’t yet had a chance to label it “not spam”. I try to check on the spam folder regularly. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Indie Book Reviews
- "Star Trek" and Fascism
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Book Review: "A Most Ingenious Paradox", by Gayden Wren
- Republicans Fear Liberal Celebrities
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- Movie Review: "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" (2017)
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- A 4th of July Story
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing