I’m often away from the blog for much of the day, which means I don’t have a chance to check the “spam” comment folder for a long time. So, if your comment on a post doesn’t show up, it probably means that it was caught in the filter and I haven’t yet had a chance to label it “not spam”. I try to check on the spam folder regularly. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"
- The Decline of the WASP
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Writing Weird Fiction in Trump's America
- Music and Writing
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- The Case of Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing