I’m often away from the blog for much of the day, which means I don’t have a chance to check the “spam” comment folder for a long time. So, if your comment on a post doesn’t show up, it probably means that it was caught in the filter and I haven’t yet had a chance to label it “not spam”. I try to check on the spam folder regularly. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause you.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "On the Other Side of the River" by Noah Goats
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- Did the Russians murder Andrew Breitbart?
- "The Repairer of Reputations" by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- I've always said "Ruddigore" was Gilbert and Sullivan's best. This performance proves it.
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Interview with Eileen Stephenson, author of "Tales of Byzantium"
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing