I’m often away from the blog for much of the day, which means I don’t have a chance to check the “spam” comment folder for a long time. So, if your comment on a post doesn’t show up, it probably means that it was caught in the filter and I haven’t yet had a chance to label it “not spam”. I try to check on the spam folder regularly. Sorry about any inconvenience this may cause you.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "A True Map of the City: Lost in Dystopia" by J. Guenther
- Book Review: "Keiree" by C. Litka
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- Book Review: "His Name Was Zach" by Peter Martuneac
- "Turok 2" and Lovecraftian horror in gaming.
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure