To be fair, later on the article does say he regrets not stepping down after Abu Ghraib and not sending more troops in the first place, although he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for the latter.
- Book Review: “Solomon’s Fortune” by Peter Martuneac
- “No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind… We’ll start again, live in villages!”
- Book Review: “The Cybernetic Tea Shop” by Meredith Katz
- Book Review: “Commando – Shoot To Kill: Rhodesian Bush War Operator” by Peter Rische
- Book Review: “The Kill Chain” by G.J. Scobie
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- Peter Martuneac's "Mandate of Heaven"
- Movie Review: "Colossus: The Forbin Project" (1970)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Writing Female Characters When You Are A Man
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group