To be fair, later on the article does say he regrets not stepping down after Abu Ghraib and not sending more troops in the first place, although he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for the latter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Masque of the Red Death" (1964)
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- "The Mothman"
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure