To be fair, later on the article does say he regrets not stepping down after Abu Ghraib and not sending more troops in the first place, although he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for the latter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy
- Movie Review: "Sahara" (1983)
- Book Review: "The Storm of Steel" by Ernst Jünger (Translated by Basil Creighton)
- Transverse City: Warren Zevon's Forgotten 1980s Cyberpunk Album
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- Book Review: "Carmilla" by J. Sheridan Le Fanu
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- Book Review: "The Haunter of the Dark" by H.P. Lovecraft
- Movie Review: "Lucy" (2014)
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group