To be fair, later on the article does say he regrets not stepping down after Abu Ghraib and not sending more troops in the first place, although he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for the latter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"
- The Decline of the WASP
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Writing Weird Fiction in Trump's America
- Music and Writing
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing