To be fair, later on the article does say he regrets not stepping down after Abu Ghraib and not sending more troops in the first place, although he doesn’t seem to take responsibility for the latter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Writing About Food
- Don't Mention the Symbolism
- My View of American Politics, Part 5: A Diagram
- Sexism in Gilbert and Sullivan
- Republicans Fear Liberal Celebrities, Part II
- I have been routed.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- "Turok 2" and Lovecraftian horror in gaming.
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing