It’s always nice to find people doing clever stuff with Gilbert and Sullivan’s works, and I thought this animation was pretty well done. Too bad that it ended before the song was over, but animating even a minute or so of footage can take hours.
Top Posts & Pages
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "A Summer in Amber" by C. Litka
- "It is in vain to say human beings ought to be satisfied with tranquility: they must have action."--Jane Eyre.
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Does a renewed interest in witchcraft spell trouble?
- Book Review: “Dual Void” by Cliff Hays
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” - A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure