In the mean time, though, I direct you to read this essay by David Neiwert. I came across it while searching on Jonah Goldberg’s Liberal Fascism, and I thought it was a rather interesting idea, especially when compared and contrasted with Goldberg’s definition of Fascism.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Usual Werewolves" by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos"
- Ship names
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "The Fall of Alla Xul" by Andrew Rakich
- TV Review: “Wishbone: Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars” (1997)
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- Book Review: "Paper Lion" by George Plimpton (1966)
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group