It’s led to the capture of an important militant. This is excellent news. It’s also yet another reason why Barack Obama’s administration is better at fighting Jihadism than either George W. Bush’s or Bill Clinton’s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Ship names
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Book Review: "IHU" by Cliff Hays
- Book Review: “Dual Void” by Cliff Hays
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure