It’s led to the capture of an important militant. This is excellent news. It’s also yet another reason why Barack Obama’s administration is better at fighting Jihadism than either George W. Bush’s or Bill Clinton’s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the United States Congress
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Why Is It So Hard To Promote These Action Movies?
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Mass Effect" Theory: Cerberus as an allegory for EA
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing