Surely the Brits should stick with Guy Fawkes as their symbol of Revolution.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "A True Map of the City: Lost in Dystopia" by J. Guenther
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- Book Review: "Doggerel: Life with the Small Dog" by Sue Vincent
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure