Surely the Brits should stick with Guy Fawkes as their symbol of Revolution.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Usual Werewolves" by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos"
- Ship names
- Book Review: "The Fall of Alla Xul" by Andrew Rakich
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "Sunshine Hunter" by Maddie Cochere
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- "The English Patient" and "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group