There, I said it. It just doesn’t sound that great to me. If anyone can explain what’s so awesome about it, I’d be glad to hear it.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Book Review: "Liars and Thieves" by D. Wallace Peach
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Movie Review: "The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu" (2009)
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- TV Review: “Wishbone: Halloween Hound: The Legend of Creepy Collars” (1997)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure