There, I said it. It just doesn’t sound that great to me. If anyone can explain what’s so awesome about it, I’d be glad to hear it.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Book of the Elder Wisdom: An Eldritch Mystery" by R. Walter Dutton
- Movie Review: "The Masque of the Red Death" (1964)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- I'm featured on Barbara Vitelli's "Who's That Indie Author" series.
- Why "Knights of the Old Republic II" has one of the best endings ever.
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure