I read the story “By the Waters of Babylon” by Stephen Vincent Benét (the same guy who wrote “The Devil and Daniel Webster“) It is a good, Twilight Zone-like sort of story–if you don’t want it spoiled, go read it before you click the “read more” button below.
Top Posts & Pages
- An Anniversary
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "Still, perhaps it would be wise/Not to carp or criticize."
- Book Review: "Book of the Elder Wisdom: An Eldritch Mystery" by R. Walter Dutton
- What We Know About The Trump Administration
- Interview with Eileen Stephenson, author of "Tales of Byzantium"
- Book Review: "Surreality" by Ben Trube
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- A Christmas Eve poem
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group