So, time to lay my cards on the table and confess what was truth and what was not in this post.
- B is the lie. I can speak a little German, but not fluently. I do have a degree in Economics, and I have edited papers published in academic journals.
- B is the lie. I wish it weren’t. I figured most people would know that a horror writer probably would hang out in cemeteries; so this was probably the easiest one to guess. I did catch a pass from an NFL quarterback. I was 14 years old and he was visiting a football camp I was in.
- C is the lie. I hate gardening, and can’t paint at all. Amazingly, for as much as I write about them, I have never seen a Savoy Opera performed live. Really a shame. My nickname was “Tank”, because I was big but slow.
- C is the lie. I dress as all kinds of weird stuff–never the same thing twice! Yes, for as much as I criticize them, and despite the fact I’ve never voted for one at the Federal level, I’m actually registered as a Republican. It was just what you did in my small town. I never bothered to change it. It does mean I get some hilarious mailings in election years. I also never learned to type or write cursive. Pathetic for a writer, isn’t it?
- A is the lie. I’m a lifelong vegetarian and teetotaler. Boring, huh? And yes, my personality did change after I fell out of a building. It wasn’t a head injury, though–it was just that I realized I needed to appreciate life more.
This game was a lot of fun. Thanks to Barb Knowles of Saneteachers for nominating me for it. I just wish I could have done better on guessing her lies!