Hey, did you know there was a country called “Mercia” way back when, in what is now England? I found out about it while researching a post I am doing on the British Monarchy, but I think there must be a good joke to be made in connection with this. Let me know if you figure out what it is.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Imperial Passions: The Great Palace" by Eileen Stephenson
- Ship names
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Cosmopolitanism and Nationalism.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Movie Review: "Tank Girl" (1995)
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- The King: An Absurd Comic Fantasy
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group