Hey, did you know there was a country called “Mercia” way back when, in what is now England? I found out about it while researching a post I am doing on the British Monarchy, but I think there must be a good joke to be made in connection with this. Let me know if you figure out what it is.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Abby: Alone" by Peter Martuneac
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: “The Secha” by Dawn Trowell Jones
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Why Ruddigore is Gilbert and Sullivan's best work
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure