Hey, did you know there was a country called “Mercia” way back when, in what is now England? I found out about it while researching a post I am doing on the British Monarchy, but I think there must be a good joke to be made in connection with this. Let me know if you figure out what it is.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Keiree" by C. Litka
- Book Review: "A True Map of the City: Lost in Dystopia" by J. Guenther
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "His Name Was Zach" by Peter Martuneac
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Book Review: "Terror Beneath Cactus Flats" by Seth Tucker
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure