I’ve published a free-to-read horror story on the site Wattpad, largely as an experiment to see how I liked the site. You can reach it by clicking the cover above. Be warned, it is for mature audiences only, as it is quite violent, and also rather disturbing for other reasons. I don’t want to spoil it, but there are two extremely divergent interpretations that are possible, and either one is probably somewhat upsetting to different groups. I was going for an ambiguity similar to that in The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, if that helps clarify things. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone too much.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon"
- "We're not normal people. We're morons."--Curly Howard.
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Liars and Thieves" by D. Wallace Peach
- More musings on charisma.
- More about Niall Ferguson's article.
- Some of My Favorite Fiction Authors
- Book Review: “The Gossamer Power” by Abbie Evans
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure