I’ve published a free-to-read horror story on the site Wattpad, largely as an experiment to see how I liked the site. You can reach it by clicking the cover above. Be warned, it is for mature audiences only, as it is quite violent, and also rather disturbing for other reasons. I don’t want to spoil it, but there are two extremely divergent interpretations that are possible, and either one is probably somewhat upsetting to different groups. I was going for an ambiguity similar to that in The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, if that helps clarify things. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone too much.
- Book Review: “Solomon’s Fortune” by Peter Martuneac
- “No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind… We’ll start again, live in villages!”
- Book Review: “The Cybernetic Tea Shop” by Meredith Katz
- Book Review: “Commando – Shoot To Kill: Rhodesian Bush War Operator” by Peter Rische
- Book Review: “The Kill Chain” by G.J. Scobie
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Was Bismarck a Socialist?
- Movie Review: "The Omen" (1976)
- Film Review: “Sleepy Hollow” (1999)
- "The Dreams in the Witch House" is a bad story. And yet...
- My analysis of "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre"
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "Irene Iddesleigh" by Amanda McKittrick Ros (1897)
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group