I’ve published a free-to-read horror story on the site Wattpad, largely as an experiment to see how I liked the site. You can reach it by clicking the cover above. Be warned, it is for mature audiences only, as it is quite violent, and also rather disturbing for other reasons. I don’t want to spoil it, but there are two extremely divergent interpretations that are possible, and either one is probably somewhat upsetting to different groups. I was going for an ambiguity similar to that in The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, if that helps clarify things. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone too much.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Spirit of Cahir Mullach" by Clayton J. Callahan
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "The Dragon in the Sea" by Frank Herbert (1956)
- Consorting with the Dark Powers
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- What Happened To Your Favorite Media Franchise
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
- How I Spent My Youth
- Video Game Review: "Mass Effect Andromeda"
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group