I wish I had something insightful to add to all the commentary on this anniversary of that terrible atrocity. But in the end, all I can offer is what I felt ten years ago: sorrow for the victims and their loved ones, and hatred for the perpetrators.
Top Posts & Pages
- TV Review: "Wonder Woman" (1975-79)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Interview with Audrey Driscoll, author of the Herbert West series
- Why I Don’t Want a Smart Phone
- Video Game Review: "Prey" (2017)
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Rural and Urban. Nationalism and Cosmopolitanism.
- Movie Review: "Waterloo" (1970)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing