“Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”–Martin Luther King, Jr. Strength to Love. 1963.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Ballad of Black Tom" by Victor LaValle
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle"
- The Decline of the WASP
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- My review of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies"
- Writing Weird Fiction in Trump's America
- Music and Writing
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
Barack Obama book review books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing