“Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.”–Martin Luther King, Jr. Strength to Love. 1963.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Book: "The House of Teufelvelt"
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Casca: The Eternal Mercenary" (Book #1) by Barry Sadler
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Ross Scott's analysis of the game "Deus Ex"
- Does Trump *really* have charisma?
- "I alone can fix it": Donald Trump and the "Great Man theory"
- Video Game Review: "Point Lookout"
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing