…because the NFL is on, and I can only stand to watch so many people get paid big bucks to engage in ruthless competition with lots of bizarre rules and formalities, all while being covered by shoddy journalists, in one day.
Top Posts & Pages
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- Calling WWII historians: Why did Guderian obey the "halt" order?
- Book review: "Eating Bull", by Carrie Rubin
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "Orange Sky, Lightning"--A Poem
- Art Bell
- "Not Much Sun in My Story": The Romantic Beauty of "Jane Got a Gun"
- Book review: "Annihilation" by Jeff VanderMeer
Barack Obama books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 conspiracy theories current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming gilbert and sullivan government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology videogames Video Games weird fiction writing