…because the NFL is on, and I can only stand to watch so many people get paid big bucks to engage in ruthless competition with lots of bizarre rules and formalities, all while being covered by shoddy journalists, in one day.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Usual Werewolves" by Adam Bertocci
- Book Review: "The Fall of Alla Xul" by Andrew Rakich
- "Far Cry 2", or "They're Rioting In Africa"
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- "The English Patient" and "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith"
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Movie Review: "Vox Lux"
- Book Review: "Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Volume 1" by Luo Guanzhong, translation by C.H. Brewitt-Taylor
- Book Review: "Paper Lion" by George Plimpton (1966)
- Thoughts on the "Dune" movie (2021)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group