…because the NFL is on, and I can only stand to watch so many people get paid big bucks to engage in ruthless competition with lots of bizarre rules and formalities, all while being covered by shoddy journalists, in one day.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Calmer Girls" by Jennifer Kelland Perry
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: “The Secha” by Dawn Trowell Jones
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- Fan builds replica Buffalo Bills stadium out of Lego
- "The Phantom Menace" is the best "Star Wars" movie. And "Empire" is the worst.