Longtime readers know I love alternate interpretations of fiction. I never could make it through Majora’s Mask. Too weird, even for me, and I hate timed games. I loved Ocarina of Time though. In any event, this clever analysis by The Game Theorists does make me a bit more appreciative of the game’s merits:
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- "The Mothman"
- What Chris Avellone's design philosophy can teach you about life
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- "The Grand Duke": Gilbert and Sullivan's most underrated opera.
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)
- "Metro 2033" and the limitations of horror in gaming
- "Star Trek" and Fascism
- Movie Review: "Lucy" (2014)
Barack Obama book review Book reviews books Campaign 2012 Campaign 2016 current-events Democrats Donald Trump Economics Election 2016 entertainment Fiction film film criticism football gaming government halloween History horror Humor journalism literary criticism literature mitt romney Movies nfl on writing philosophy poems Poetry Politics Propaganda Religion republicans satire science Sports Star wars Technology Video Games videogames weird fiction writing