Seriously, I’ll be interested to hear Beck’s attempt at a “Reagan-esque” speech. Goodness knows I’m not the biggest Reagan fan there is, but at least he had some degree of dignity. I expect that these Beckian addresses will feature a good deal more crying than most Presidential addresses, and also perhaps begin not with patriotic music, but an ad for Goldline.
- Book Review: “The Adventures of Sarah Ann Lewis and the Memory Thieves” by Joshua C. Carroll
- “The End of the Age of Heroes” – A Review? A Retrospective? A Memory?
- Book Review: “Scout’s Honor: A Sword & Planet Adventure (Scout Series Book #1)” by Henry Vogel
- Book Review: “Forever” by Geoffrey M. Cooper
- On Blogging
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "The Adventures of Sarah Ann Lewis and the Memory Thieves" by Joshua C. Carroll
- My Review of "Jane Got a Gun" (Warning: Some Spoilers!)
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
- My Top 10 Favorite Warren Zevon songs
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review? "The Machine Stops" by E.M. Forster
- Why would there be giant spikes on semi-truck wheels?
- Movie Review: “Knives Out”
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- My review of "Metro 2033" (the book)