Mark Adomanis has a good piece in Forbes about how the John Derbyshire incident highlights divisions among Conservatives. It’s another instance of tension between what I call “nationalists” and “materialists”.
Top Posts & Pages
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: “Summer’s Over” by Em Leonard
- Book Review: "Rabble in Arms" by Kenneth Roberts (1933)
- Book Review: “The Saga of the Volsungs: With the Saga of Ragnar Lothbrok” translated by Jackson Crawford
- Movie Review: "The Wind" (2018)
- Book Review: "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" (Bobiverse Book 1) by Dennis E. Taylor
- Book Review: "Hannah the Huntress: Blood Legacy" by Saul Bishop
- The "Harry Potter" movies were almost set in America.
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure: Epilogue
- "The Mothman"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure