Admittedly, I suspect they won’t fund the very best games, and the Tea Partiers will probably throw a fit over the fiscal irresponsibility of it all–and they may even have a point in this case–but still, it’s nice to see they realized the medium was worthy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Review: "Liars and Thieves" by D. Wallace Peach
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Video Game Review: "The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon"
- Book Review: "Paper Lion" by George Plimpton (1966)
- Movie Review: "The Fifth Element" (1997)
- Book Review: “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” by Washington Irving (1820)
- Bad Acting vs. Bad Writing
- Book Review? "The Machine Stops" by E.M. Forster
- My rewrite of the "Mass Effect 3" ending
- "Heart of Darkness" and "Apocalypse Now" and "Far Cry 2" and "Spec Ops: The Line"
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure