It’s really good. Much better than the first, as I said. I did think the last mission had too many chances for big speeches by Shepard, though. The final battle was like the end of The Terminator on steroids. It’s not quite back to the level BioWare was at with KoTOR, but the plot is more engaging and the characters are way more likable than the ones in the first ME. I was truly concerned for my party members at the end, but fortunately everyone I cared about made it through.
Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the "Dune" movie (2021)
- Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Cosmopolitanism and Nationalism.
- Ship names
- Harry Potter and the Desaturation Filter
- Book Review: "Imperial Passions: The Great Palace" by Eileen Stephenson
- Vintage Science Fiction Month Book Review: "That Hideous Strength" by C.S. Lewis (1945)
- "Of Mice and Misogyny"
- Light Mode
- Film Review: “Legend of Sleepy Hollow” (1949)
Subjects of Discussion:
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “The Repairer of Reputations” by Robert W. Chambers (Annotated by Berthold Gambrel)
- Dawnzantium Currency Converter
- How to Fix Social Media
- Indie Book Reviews
- Light Mode
- The Emperor and the Red Man
- The Lurge Robot Factory Adventure
- Writing Exercise for Writers Supporting Writers Group